Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Kat enters the pissheads box (Angie, lynz, Wayne, Sheryl and Miss curvaceous in the box)

Kat and curvaceous go at one another.
Wayne starts name calling.
Kat: “shut up you crack head”
Miss curvaceous: “who me? I’m a crackhead?”
Kat: “nah you’re too fat to be a crackhead!” 🤣

Wayne carries on shouting over everyone the dribbling mess that he is.
Sheryl: “don’t bite to her sweetheart” (to Wayne)
Kat: “you can shut up, you share dilly’s with your daughter and dox kids”

I need a stiff drink at this point.. but not red wine because I don’t want black teeth like pissy knickers 🤮

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I hope that when this does get put to bed about Pineapple , that the people in here who said it was her are man/woman enough to admit they were wrong , because you know fully well Angie will run the story that she was reading what was said on CC.
I hope you’re man/woman to admit you’re wrong when you see the actual evidence shortly that it IS her.

On what planet does her showing a highly posed, highly edited photo prove it’s her.

And since when has she lived in Isle of Wight?

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I hope you’re man/woman to admit you’re wrong when you see the actual evidence shortly that it IS her.

On what planet does her showing a highly posed, highly edited photo prove it’s her.

Pineapple’s just said she’s going into a live with some who’s about to squash everything. So keep ya eyes peeled.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I don't know where she has or hasn't lived , none of my business and not sad enough to even go looking.
I do get the strong feeling you want to be accepted by Angie for some very odd reason , you've been begging in her chat for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.