Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss IDGAF!

Mar 7, 2024
U.k
You're one of the most dangerous,sick and twisted do ups Ange. You have no room to mention anyone who blames someone for a. How's the paramedic and his family doing after you've blamed him?! Oh.. and how's the uber driver you also blamed for raping you in his car?! You're one horrible, disgusting piece of s Angie, No one in their right mind to even touch your fishy, pissy flaps.
Wow i didn't know this!! Yet angie did a witch hunt on pineapple. Why isn't anyone doing a deep dive on Angie???

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Cheryl...you rat faced spunk bubble,she best be apologising to conner and billy today,for suicide baiting them two...absolutely disgusting thing to do,that other smack rat life with lou did that the that conner last year and it proper affected him,I used to watch his lives,he's really funny bloke....im coming for you chezza.....run rat run

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024
Cheryl...you rat faced spunk bubble,she best be apologising to conner and billy today,for suicide baiting them two...absolutely disgusting thing to do,that other smack rat life with lou did that the that conner last year and it proper affected him,I used to watch his lives,he's really funny bloke....im coming for you chezza.....run rat run
Wait what?

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
When was this?

Medusa

Wow i didn't know this!! Yet angie did a witch hunt on pineapple. Why isn't anyone doing a deep dive on Angie???
Because the whole app are spineless bastards and put money over morals. Let's face it the majority of the people on the app are shady fers and have skeleton in their closest.

Fattysoph why don’t you do right off you mutt 🐶
Fatty Soph is obsessed with wanting pics of people in school uniforms. She tried doxxing a 21 year olds nudes recently. And it’s come out she slept with a minor. She was run off Clapper where all this came out and now she’s trying to find a home up angies rotten hole

Status
Not open for further replies.