Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
Fatty Soph is obsessed with wanting pics of people in school uniforms. She tried doxxing a 21 year olds nudes recently. And it’s come out she slept with a minor. She was run off Clapper where all this came out and now she’s trying to find a home up angies rotten hole
U do realise I’m on clapper lol never slept with a minor 😂 whose nudes ? And I’ve always liked Angie thanks lol

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
Fatty Soph is obsessed with wanting pics of people in school uniforms. She tried doxxing a 21 year olds nudes recently. And it’s come out she slept with a minor. She was run off Clapper where all this came out and now she’s trying to find a home up angies rotten hole
Where’s the proof solid proof of any of these allegations SOLID PROOF MASSIVE ALLEGATIONS BUT NEVER ANY PROOF 😂

U do realise I’m on clapper lol never slept with a minor 😂 whose nudes ? And I’ve always liked Angie thanks lol
What a bold faced liar! You’re disgusting and you know everything you have been outed for. The fact you’re asking who’s nudes when you know how long that argument, where the evidence came out, went on. I’ll say the name so others know I ain’t a liar. He goes by Sins! But you already know that. Don’t forget your group chat The Villains was read out in full

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
What a bold faced liar! You’re disgusting and you know everything you have been outed for. The fact you’re asking who’s nudes when you know how long that argument, where the evidence came out, went on. I’ll say the name so others know I ain’t a liar. He goes by Sins! But you already know that. Don’t forget your group chat The Villains was read out in full
Loooooooooool hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahha that wasn’t me hahahahahhhha

Muck

Feb 28, 2024
Just going to leave this here
Screenshot_20240309_091501.jpg

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
😒 Soph, you even admitted it. Wtf are you trying to do right now?
Admitted what? Gosh I think u need to get all the facts correct tbh where’s the proof I slept with a minor ? Just allegations again no proof allegations which can ruin lives get a fing grip moron or a life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.