Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Well he's back peddling. He definitely said she sold her fanny for 50p. But he didn't mention an age. Trust me I think he's vile I love to say he did say it. But no age was mentioned. So unless he's high on crack (AGAIN) or he's wanting to keep himself relevant I don't know why he's admitting it. Because he's denied it and it was proven.
He said he didn’t say age 2. No age was mentioned at all

Mar 2, 2024
Well he's back peddling. He definitely said she sold her fanny for 50p. But he didn't mention an age. Trust me I think he's vile I love to say he did say it. But no age was mentioned. So unless he's high on crack (AGAIN) or he's wanting to keep himself relevant I don't know why he's admitting it. Because he's denied it and it was proven.
That’s fair enough, I respect what you’re saying but he definitely said two then changed it rapidly and tried to make a joke. Apparently he said it last night also. That’s a screen recording I’m waiting on

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Angie didn't say she hoped it burst she said becareful it don't burst if you're going to say a story say the facts it makes us look like liars
I agree, we should keep it factual. Mabel was shouting her head off and Angie said be careful your tumour doesn’t burst, equally as vile yes but Mabel does twists things to maximise outrage.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Plz can we run this account up my other 1 on its last warning 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3609.png
    IMG_3609.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 73
Mar 2, 2024
I
Exactly!! We are gonna look like a bunch of lying wankers when people come with receipts. He definitely said she sold her fanny for 50p. But no age was mentioned.
pardon? I asked a question that’s all. I heard him mention it when he got in the box and it was apparently said last night. If I can get the screen recording I’ll know for defo

Status
Not open for further replies.