Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I have BPD diagnosed. Something it took quite a long time to get a diagnosis for and I don't relate to Angie at all. The way BPD is portrayed online absolutely terrifys me. I don't know if i maybe have more self awareness etc but i genuinely don't relate to any of these people acting like this. And my mental health is in the gutter. I just don't use it to manipulate and abuse people.
Obviously BPD is a spectrum - and i fee the same completely. I think it is mostly to do with being self-aware. She’s definitely got symptoms of it but then again BPD symptoms can relate to a lot of things. The attention seeking side of it with the lying is completely recognisable.
It’s sad but - there is a side of the spectrum that do do that. I think her talking about it constantly is a bit questionable but that could fall under it also.
Someone this erratic shouldn’t be online, especially with no support alongside it in real life like some sort of counselling.
Does anyone know if she is on any medication?

Feb 27, 2024
London
Ffffffuck you yeah...ya know you yeah..Ffffffuck off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_174944_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_174944_TikTok.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 47
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Obviously BPD is a spectrum - and i fee the same completely. I think it is mostly to do with being self-aware. She’s definitely got symptoms of it but then again BPD symptoms can relate to a lot of things. The attention seeking side of it with the lying is completely recognisable.
It’s sad but - there is a side of the spectrum that do do that. I think her talking about it constantly is a bit questionable but that could fall under it also.
Someone this erratic shouldn’t be online, especially with no support alongside it in real life like some sort of counselling.
I honestly don't even think she's diagnosed. Her mums said she isn't and there's nothing wrong with her. She takes diazepam, I'm not even sure what for because she abuses that as well.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
When the paramedics were out last they asked about medication and she said she doesn't take it.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Same like if I was to get in that state which I do and I have the shame of even letting people know it's happened, or weaponising it is actually really hard to understand. A lot of what she's doing is for show.
Of course. My family will happily tell me when I've messed up, or I need to reign it in. Even when I'm having episodes I'm not a twunt like half of these on TT

Status
Not open for further replies.