Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
How does Lynz. ALWAYS Remember/know exactly which person & which live & WHAT has been said ??
Thought she worked & had a family ??
She’s like Alex and has a really comprehensive dossier on each person. I imagine it’s lots of ring binders with printouts and USbs of voice recordings

Apr 16, 2023
COCK AND POO, i know you read here religiously - if someone was to 'turn 360' about something theyd be back where they started... you mean theyll do a 180 on it. I know youre an intellectual and the most cleverest fishwife on the app but i thought you might want to make sure youre getting your math right xxxx
That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Its simple geometry for fs sake

Medusa

Nahh this is tbe crazy Chick who battled Delu when she was doing risings then started crying in delus comments saying she had received Threats to unlike her for having a battle with DELU 🤔🤣🤣
I didn't see that battle. But I wouldn't trust a word she Says. She made a complete fool of herself the night the boxing was arranged. Then 2 days later she slated the cult in Tim's chat and back peddled when I called her out.

Quirky Queen

Mar 3, 2024
Screenshot_20240311_145121_TikTok.jpg
This is another 50 faced minion. It was only a few days ago she was in Tim's chat kissing max's hoop and slating the cult. But they didn't give her the attention she craved so she jumped ship. I see you Jessie you're another sly f.
Jessie reminds me of Irish Kelly a bit all mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.