Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I’m that fing bored I’m looking to see what I can find on her regular enablers and I’m pissing myself with a troll page I’ve come across of that trans lad kaydee who always put the orange hearts
😭😭😭 what the do is with the wig

IMG_2039.jpeg
She was arrsing some other girl a couple days back saying she takes this girl back and she said no and this one was just going at her.

Reactions: SourCherries
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular, Your side by side clip was eye opening and highlights what so many people have said, the alcohol is killing her and it shows when the filter slips. I'm referring to when people jump in boxes they are being targeted for their appearance, when it simply paints us all as being no better than ange and other people when they've gone for people weight and appearance.
100% agree with you. If the easiest thing that you can hold against someone is their appearance, then they’re probably not actually a bad person. If they’re such a shead, you can come at them for their behaviour, their morals, their actions. Not their double chin or teeth or spots.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m that fing bored I’m looking to see what I can find on her regular enablers and I’m pissing myself with a troll page I’ve come across of that trans lad kaydee who always put the orange hearts
😭😭😭 what the do is with the wig

IMG_2039.jpeg
That one is a scary do. It's so weird profiles like a teen boy, really off

Reactions: SourCherries
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
BTW DELU Tommy Robinson went to prison because he live streamed outside a court where there was a grooming trail & judge had ordered a media blackout so it would not affect the case!!
Tommy filming thoose walking into court & other things, caused that trail to collapse.
Luckily enough a retrail at a later date seen thoose found guilty. But b4 that retrail the victims had NO justice cause of Tommy !!!!
They were already found guilty prior to Tommy showing them, their names were already in the public domain

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Do any of you remember that Arsenal woman - she was clearly not the full ticket, trauma dumping etc, but then in comments was saying “it’s her mother she’s in hospital” 🤣 did she ever surface? I do wonder if some of these anonymous fans/gifters do come back under new names
She got dumped by the cult and so she went over to Alex’s side and started trolling Angie 🤣 everytime she opened her mouth the comments were saying “hurry up ffs, get on with it”. Cos she was so slow getting to the point 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.