Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
The majority of the people he try's to out have moved to clapper. But he's still stuck on TikTok trying to prove he's a good person. Hes not, I was watching a clapper last week and he joined threating to dox everyone he could find and message about 50 peoples families. Hes weird 😭
sick do and that’s the type Angie allows to sit in her lives

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
This is alex westgarth box begging yesterday and now in dim Tim’s sucking his hoop when I’m certain he’s a failed hunter who lied about his kids being graped. Another crack head pedo 🤮😮‍💨
IMG_0904.png

Mar 4, 2024
I’ve already seen MT losing support. They all will because they’re gong back to Angie. If you go back to being pally with a racist bully then you have zero credibility or integrity.

Yes I really don't understand why they've ALL gone running back. Something must be going off "behind the sceences" as they're getting very friendly 🤔

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I’ve already seen MT losing support. They all will because they’re gong back to Angie. If you go back to being pally with a racist bully then you have zero credibility or integrity.
He sat with her for months he's not any different he didn't even break away it was alki who got shot of him

Status
Not open for further replies.