Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2024
Own up who’s cumslutkate40gg 😂😂😂
IMG_2041.png

NOT GUILTY BUT 💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
22 year old from Liverpool, she had Ewing sarcoma. She beat it twice then unfortunately it came back and spread aggressively. Dr told her a few weeks ago they were stopping treatment as it was not working. She passed away this morning 🕊️
Dear God, that’s awful. Thank you for telling me, going to have a look at her channel later tonight 💛

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
On a side note I have my pre op tomorrow and I’m hoping I’ll have a date for within the next couple of weeks for my actual op.
If theres a day I come on here commenting nonsense or declaring my love for Angie, just know it’s the anaesthetic and pain meds talking.
Alibi sorted 👍🏼 lol good luck luv, wishing you the best 🩵

Medusa

On a side note I have my pre op tomorrow and I’m hoping I’ll have a date for within the next couple of weeks for my actual op.
If theres a day I come on here commenting nonsense or declaring my love for Angie, just know it’s the anaesthetic and pain meds talking.
2 weeks ago today I has major surgery. Unless they're removing some braincells I doubt anyone would declare undying love for that piece of s.
On a more serious note I hope your surgery goes well and I hope you have a speedy recovery. 🤍

Status
Not open for further replies.