Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

No it’s just a theory, I don’t see it as overstepping , I’m an Angie supporter and didn’t see it as horrible , just it’s what’s you have observed and it’s very interesting 🤔
Are you on drugs??? You call yourself a supporter? You're all a bunch of enablers, you all sit there in the comments s stiring then you get a cheap thrill when she loses the plot. If you support her then grow some balls and tell the piece of s some home truths instead of kissing her arse.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Pearl is NOT worried Aboht Angie She' just ants the drama & views.
How can Oearl say anything about Angies drinking when she sits on live Pissed up herself ? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Don't people reliese the 1st way of getting help with drink/drugs is for the person to Firstly Admit they have a problem...
Have you noticed every drama Pearl is involved in has absolutely do all to do with her in the first place?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Said she doesn't drink everyday , has spoken extensively about her addiction to diazepam over the last few nights

200.gif

Feb 29, 2024
As much as I dislike Angie, I do feel bad for her sometimes. She is very clearly an alcoholic and has got nothing going on in her real life and she hasn’t got anything or anyone. Her mods on TikTok who she classes as friends don’t give a do about her whatsoever and are just wolves in sheep’s clothing, they’re desperate for her downfall. The conversation pearl had on live, her “friends” should be having with her. And I get it, you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink but they do not support AT ALL! Hopefully, Angie should realise and get herself some help. But it comes to something when your public “enemy” is the one to talk to you about things and not people you class as your friends

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Lynz is a disgrace, imagine seeing a mate in that state and thinking there’s nothing wrong with it. Even coming on this morning stirring up more drama with MT. Vile woman.
Exactly she knows what she doing she really does and Angie will believe anything said to her by lynz and that’s dangerous, we see it every day lynz plants the seed then fs off for Angie to deal with like all her so called friends lynz starts the s everyone stick up for Angie they then they get s open you’re eyes Angie lynz is very dangerous

Mar 4, 2024
As much as I dislike lynz, she ain't responsible for angies drinking only Amgie herself is to blame for that.
BUT Lynz is responsible for stiring up trouble, its like she gets some thrill out of it.
Sometimes I think Delu has seen what we're all saying about lynz but continues to have her kiss her backside
It's so obvious lynz is desperate to be BFF AS she's willing to lie & create these stupid storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.