Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Does her chair need to be 6” higher or is it my phone ??

Attachments

• IMG_7139.png
    IMG_7139.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 64

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah for sure, I think it’s beneficial for her in her eyes too because she can blame all of her disgusting behaviour on the alcohol. I just find it more upsetting as I’ve witnessed people’s lives change drastically due to addictions and the effect it has on others too. It’s poor Sheila I feel the most sorry for, having to live with Angie when she’s acting like that. Especially with the loud music and all the shouting at all hours, makes me wonder when she even gets to sleep😢
definitely my sympathy only lies with shiela not angie so piss of Angie :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Did you hear him ask if a gap in your front teeth was a 'known thing' for Black people??? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I remember before when Angie was doing a racism debate, he was in the box with a green screen “I’m not racist, I’m wearing black underwear” telling black people to jump up and he’ll tell them all about their history and they shouldn’t refer back to slavery as it was so long ago and all sorts of things

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
If you are a vegetarian can you tell me Angie gets her food from takeaways etc surely the cook-in-fat etc things veggies shouldn't be eating by principle. Maybe someone should explain that to her
exactly. the chips can be cooked in beef fat or in the same fat as sausages etc. i think it depends on how strict a veggie she is

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He was 100% her mod on Monday but when she did her reset battle for the weeklies I think Red expected him to gift her big and he didn't. She's probably handed his mod status to zimmer frame zia.
When it went to midnight on Sunday I was watching a live he where he was in the box and he said I have to drop to wish Miss Red a happy birthday so I assumed he was going over to gift big 🤣🤣 instead he went over and pinned his own "happy birthday " comment and didn't even give her a rose 🤣🤣. He is a tight bastard and I would say its not gone unnoticed.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I wonder why Red or other creaters never speak about hstikkytokky. When I watched him the other night in the space of 10 minutes he called a woman a gypo and asked was she in a caravan, when he was told she was only 16 he said its fine as long as she pretends she's 19 and continued talking to her inappropriately. Why is he never outted?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I remember before when Angie was doing a racism debate, he was in the box with a green screen “I’m not racist, I’m wearing black underwear” telling black people to jump up and he’ll tell them all about their history and they shouldn’t refer back to slavery as it was so long ago and all sorts of things
Yes I remember this, he also had "I'm not racist I have a black tv" as his greenscreen during a racism debate. He's a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.