Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
200.gif

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Every time someone says big up a puppy somewhere dies.
I don't get these woman get SO BLOODY AFFECTED by what some idiot says or does online 🤔 🙄
Like seriously get over yourself UNLESS it's a personal attack & even then I wouldn't be say crying about it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Completely agree. Get off the app if these tiktokers are affecting your prolapsed bowel.its so funny and all the comments were telling them to stop

Mar 4, 2024
Every time someone says big up a puppy somewhere dies.

Completely agree. Get off the app if these tiktokers are affecting your prolapsed bowel.its so funny and all the comments were telling them to stop

I know right, just imagine ...
Hello police .. i have been sat crying all night because some tiktoker made fun of people with IBS & I have IBS ... its a hate crime please go arrest them ASAP 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I know right, just imagine ...
Hello police .. i have been sat crying all night because some tiktoker made fun of people with IBS & I have IBS ... its a hate crime please go arrest them ASAP 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I was literally laughing out loud. I’m sitting on a zoom call cam off crying - when she brought up her prolapsed bowel I lost it. And the other women calling the police baahaha

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Are you on drugs??? You call yourself a supporter? You're all a bunch of enablers, you all sit there in the comments s stiring then you get a cheap thrill when she loses the plot. If you support her then grow some balls and tell the piece of s some home truths instead of kissing her arse.
That’s okay , that’s your opinion 💕☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.