Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
We should have a safe word incase one of us gets kidnapped, it's getting a bit serious 😭
And code words for the suspects... Buster has plenty of space in his lorry, Felicity has access to plenty of meds, Zia has lots of sweets to lure you in, Chloe will neck a bottle of vodka and stick you in the back of her combine harvester

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do you Serena ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_1821.png
    IMG_1821.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 67
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve been listening to this side character drama for about an hour now and I’m none the wiser. Everyone’s annoyed with someone but it’s not clear what’s actually happened. And then someone else pops up and it makes less sense. But NONE OF IT is over anything meaningful. Im just having a moment of feeling absolutely flabbergasted that this never ends. How are none of them taking a moment to look in the mirror

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been listening to this side character drama for about an hour now and I’m none the wiser. Everyone’s annoyed with someone but it’s not clear what’s actually happened. And then someone else pops up and it makes less sense. But NONE OF IT is over anything meaningful. Im just having a moment of feeling absolutely flabbergasted that this never ends. How are none of them taking a moment to look in the mirror
And that is called being a woman. Plus side there’s usually cake involved

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh everyone is in Claire bears live now.. felicity included, Alex being a creepy t again, Only scary Kelly being called out. You are all fing horrible people. Can’t stand any of you. You should take a breather from the app and see what you all look like to outsiders.. absolute hypocrite bullies. do off.

Status
Not open for further replies.