Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning I actually think we could be in for a boring day, I can tell. Well maybe the side characters might be our drama today. Is there a thread for them or should we make one?
For now, we should talk about them here when Angie is boring as lack of attention triggers her to kick off.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Good morning!

So do we think today will be as wild as yesterday was? Don’t know if I need to swing by for some snacks after the school run.
I predict low level bitching across all platforms early on, a miss red desperate to mention your picture but afraid of leaking anything like praise, then a desperate, incoming storm Angie fing s up because her views are rubbish. Piss and tears and AI induced trauma by early evening

Mar 6, 2024
I’m usually pretty good predicting Angie. Lynz does the same thing every live so that part ain’t hard. I am not dealing with Wayne at all today, I’m not in the mood for a man that makes the worst threats to pretend he’s some zen entity, one with the earth and ss peace and love. Do these people know they’re too cold to be breast fed by Angie?

I also predict at some stage Angie will have Pineapple on hers, defending her and making it all about Charlie to try take him down. I predicted this the day Charlie said it’s true about pineapple and I feel it’s slowly getting there
Yh I think the same regarding pineapple and Charlie as she was asking for pineapple to contact her when Charlie Hannah and welshy said she admitted it to them, but we will see I guess. I don’t know how he can be so zen but get affected by the plus size community and some women 😂
I wonder how many jeriatricks she is gunna continue to give a platform too.

Yh I think the same regarding pineapple and Charlie as she was asking for pineapple to contact her when Charlie Hannah and welshy said she admitted it to them, but we will see I guess. I don’t know how he can be so zen but get affected by the plus size community and some women 😂
I wonder how many jeriatricks she is gunna continue to give a platform too.
😂😂😂 Wayne definitely had a significantly overweight mother that didn’t love him

Nov 10, 2023
I predict Angie will get drunk, cry about her dad, say something racist or offensive towards disabled people, then Lynz will come in the box and say “I can’t believe what they’re saying in *insert name here*” live ang, they’re just trying to be relevant” then make it all about her for an hour. Then Angie either acts like she’s paraletic or genuinely becomes paraletic and Lynz disappears, Zia gets in the box and tells Angie “we are here for you Angie” tells her how to breathe again and Angie falls asleep on live with her phone on her stomach and we have to hear the wine gurgle throughout her intestines again before the live ends
That’s completely accurate of how things go 🤣🤣

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I predict Angie will get drunk, cry about her dad, say something racist or offensive towards disabled people, then Lynz will come in the box and say “I can’t believe what they’re saying in *insert name here*” live ang, they’re just trying to be relevant” then make it all about her for an hour. Then Angie either acts like she’s paraletic or genuinely becomes paraletic and Lynz disappears, Zia gets in the box and tells Angie “we are here for you Angie” tells her how to breathe again and Angie falls asleep on live with her phone on her stomach and we have to hear the wine gurgle throughout her intestines again before the live ends
omg spot on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Actual footage of Irish Kelly and Maxine Carr at HMP Bronzefield
04860B14-F41F-4240-B0D0-DF18A0A4466B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.