Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I honestly didn't know pats background, I said fun hoover because I thought she was trauma dumping, again didn't know her story.
I was literally saying thank you to Mabel for defending us over the no talking about kids thing, and I put world on the end hoping Mabel would read it out and say whirled 😔
I know luv and we know that 🤗 Pat is understandably emotional but she’s lashing out and directing her anger in the wrong places 😔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is annoying me. It was a miscommunication, Nettie has cleared it up, Pat can accept it or not. I’m not here for the kiss arsing, we come here for a laugh not to pander to the people we speak about.
Now they've just said she's upset that people have checked on Angie. The people who care about her will check on her. That's enough.

Right thing is when this gets read out and advertised within lives this then attracts their trolls. We can be opionated beyond what ever level but kids ect are a no go. Some of you may feel that way about pat and thats your opinion none of us can change that. Nettie you didnt do anything wrong there can be multiple conversations going at once then it looks bad

DemiLouise🏴💙

Mar 14, 2024
glasgow
A more appropriate one demi
_e309aaa1-4176-4064-9176-ee5aac7e4380.jpeg
Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.