Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Your nothing but bullies. I hope the police get involved and finding out who you are
Unlike you we don't have them on speed dial. You're only hurt because you've fallen off and we don't bow down to you. Go and have a wash and sort your s out, you're coming across as desperate.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
USA

Attachments

• IMG_4458.png
    IMG_4458.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 87

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I really want to hear this call... 'mabel went to comment cafe and then they dared chloe and mazza to see how i was doing'
Then it was Alex’s fault you know the guy who sent a dick pic to someone else who wasn’t his girlfriend, comment cafe an online forum and then it was Pearls fault who I was supposed to box but backed out of

Reactions: raviki
Feb 29, 2024
Like Ang or hate her what chloe n mazza done tonight was bang out of order. More so from Chloe who has only the past couple of days fired up lives crying like a child, shouting and losing her s over one person's comment about her 😭😭 grown woman running to another woman's dare, to cause someone upset, let's hope no-one ever dares someone to be nice to your child just to ridicule them and you have to hear your child sob knowing as a grown ass adult you did that to someone.
They all mocking Charlie in Claire live, I don't like Charlie but again, mocking Charlie with comments about him being in a park flashing etc....urm, yet they all mates with Alex who done just as much and worse on his phone whilst his girlfriend was in other room
Make it make sense dinlos

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Like Ang or hate her what chloe n mazza done tonight was bang out of order. More so from Chloe who has only the past couple of days fired up lives crying like a child, shouting and losing her s over one person's comment about her 😭😭 grown woman running to another woman's dare, to cause someone upset, let's hope no-one ever dares someone to be nice to your child just to ridicule them and you have to hear your child sob knowing as a grown ass adult you did that to someone.
They all mocking Charlie in Claire live, I don't like Charlie but again, mocking Charlie with comments about him being in a park flashing etc....urm, yet they all mates with Alex who done just as much and worse on his phone whilst his girlfriend was in other room
Make it make sense dinlos
Hang on petal it's not that deep. Why you bringing kids into it weirdo!

Status
Not open for further replies.