Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had made a comment to pat about her being a fun vacuum, then Mabel was defending cc saying we don't mention kids, I said "Thanks, world" aimed at Mabel for defending us and hoping she'd say world again as it sounds cute in her accent, but pat must have said something in between then and thought my thanks world was aimed at her, I don't even know what she's said as I was watching about 3 different lives at the same time. She proper screamed at me 😭
Mabel will be able to explain it and it will be fine. I’ve seen previous comments about Kelly saying world on here

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I had made a comment to pat about her being a fun vacuum, then Mabel was defending cc saying we don't mention kids, I said "Thanks, world" aimed at Mabel for defending us and hoping she'd say world again as it sounds cute in her accent, but pat must have said something in between then and thought my thanks world was aimed at her, I don't even know what she's said as I was watching about 3 different lives at the same time. She proper screamed at me 😭
Personally I'd have told her to do off, but hopefully pats got the understanding now ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
Just so you know guys I'll be on clapper so we'll done. You can watch the boring fers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
69A3D896-7DB0-4A2B-8DD8-A6D14F927CAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TiktokDrama26
Status
Not open for further replies.