Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronold

Mar 15, 2024
London
Watching Clairebear is like watching paint dry.She thinks this forum is taking over by her hahahahaha we only watch you because angie not on.angie probably in a coma 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clairebear sounds 😈 how old is she 70? Oh god the app taken over by these old fart grannies.silly old fag pipe

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Barry the Lego head say his a pussy lover!!
But is he not ERM, 🏳️‍🌈? I'm sure he might of meant Tom Cats. Nothing wrong with being gay or in his case trying to cover it up.
I hope he can come out fully. CC🏳️‍🌈 have ur back

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
s Barry LikeLegoHead I didn't mean that in any other way when I said we I meant They have Ur back I'm not being your cellmate when Angie gets us all arrested!

• Haha
Reactions: Mildred Ratched

Medusa

Watching Clairebear is like watching paint dry.She thinks this forum is taking over by her hahahahaha we only watch you because angie not on.angie probably in a coma 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clairebear sounds 😈 how old is she 70? Oh god the app taken over by these old fart grannies.silly old fag pipe
You've only just opened your account and rushed on to have a sly dig at Claire. Piss off you're probably Angie trying to twist CC. You're desperate as do we 👀 you.

ronold

Mar 15, 2024
London
Cclairebear is deeply affected.i got blocked for telling the truth.shes so affected by angie thinking she took over this thread ha ha ha. Not by me She has. As if I want to steer at a greenscreen. She can't take it can she. Old boot ha ha

Feb 29, 2024
Clairebear when the neighbour comes round for sugar
8025B74E-1EB8-46E9-8C57-6B8477F75329.jpeg

Cclairebear is deeply affected.i got blocked for telling the truth.shes so affected by angie thinking she took over this thread ha ha ha. Not by me She has. As if I want to steer at a greenscreen. She can't take it can she. Old boot ha ha
It must be a difficult time for you now your leader has lost live access. Kelly may be able to offer some advice on getting some TERAPI but watch out for the chairs, they reach great heights

Status
Not open for further replies.