Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Do these people ever fing listen the s they spout!!!

Lynz is slagging clarebear because she doesn’t speak to her daughter in law cause she must be a b and she’s an embarrassment for the things she says on TikTok.

Angies entire family can’t bastard stand her
Lynz has 0 friends and clearly doesn’t interact with her son or mam cause she’s on TikTok 24hours a day.

And both the little scabs say the most vilest se, support nonces and excuse behaviour like people lying about a baby dying.

My mind is blown!!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think Chloe and mazza going over to Angie's started as a dare but when they got in there they read the room and realised it was a somber situation so didn't have all guns blazing.
Yeah like even if it was a dare, I feel like Chloe was being genuinely compassionate and maybe couldn’t go through with whatever the dare might have been? She did used to be good friends with Angie and even when I fall out with people I don’t stop having some amount of caring for them.

Is she live or something? Or has she been live?

Let’s say Angie does ring the police on comment cafe, I know that’s ridiculous but let’s humour her. What would they think about angies segment to read out the comments on CC? That she loved and encouraged it all? And that she’s only turned because her own thread no longer cares about her and trolls other people? Is she alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.