Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIK TOXIC

Mar 11, 2024
UK
Are this lot for fing real? Wayne the guru sitting defending that object Frosty, Suckup Sally sucking up to him, then Zia pops up (taking a break from torturing her victim in the basement) rambling on like a deranged nonce loving marg Simpson. This group could be studied by the FBI as an example of brainwashed morons enabling each other to support criminals. Mentoring a CP make to not lose his temper when people bring it up!! My God, a new low has been reached No more words. My gast has been flabbergasted.

upsydaisy

Feb 29, 2024
Silky sally backing frosty you ugly fing mug 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-13-43-33-48_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-13-43-33-48_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 69

Medusa

So someone posted about tinks should go and mother her kids now everyone calling him or her a wrongin for mentioning kids it's a statement doesn't make them a nonce when people shout don't mention kids in that scenario makes me question what kind of parents they are
Ffs your missing the point. Did you read my reply or ignore it? A few days ago kids were being brought on here. Innocent kids! How can anyone take any of us seriously if we post s about kids? Parenting is a completely different thing. If your a s parent then they'll be call a s fing parent. Going for kids in general isn't what CC is about and personally it makes us no better than the people we call out. Do you understand now because you seem to be saying we can't mention sty parents when it's nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.