Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Ffs your missing the point. Did you read my reply or ignore it? A few days ago kids were being brought on here. Innocent kids! How can anyone take any of us seriously if we post s about kids? Parenting is a completely different thing. If your a shiy parent then they'll be call a s fing parent. Going for kids in general isn't what CC is about and personally it makes us no better than the people we call out. Do you understand now because you seem to be saying we can't mention sty parents when it's nothing to do with that.
[Ffs it's not thet deep havnt read one comment that's gone for kids maybe you need a nice cup of tea then come back might make you feel better

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Ffs your missing the point. Did you read my reply or ignore it? A few days ago kids were being brought on here. Innocent kids! How can anyone take any of us seriously if we post s about kids? Parenting is a completely different thing. If your a shiy parent then they'll be call a s fing parent. Going for kids in general isn't what CC is about and personally it makes us no better than the people we call out. Do you understand now because you seem to be saying we can't mention sty parents when it's nothing to do with that.
Anything to do are said about anyone's children I'm out of here as it's not what I stand for

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

FACTS 💯 KIDS SHOULD BE KEPT OFF HERE COMPLETELY. WHETHER IT WAS MEANT THAT WAY OR NOT !!
LETS JUST NOT EVEN MENTION KIDS.
WE ARE NOT ANGIE OR OTHER WRONG UNS WOTH KIDS IN THEIR MOUTH 24/7

Medusa

Anything to do are said about anyone's children I'm out of here as it's not what I stand for
Exactly!! I'm not here for that and I won't associate with people that are. I thought this was based on exposing the do ups on the app along with having a laugh yet there seems to be a problem because we don't condone kids being mentioned. If someone's a s parent then I'll call them a s parent but I draw the line when innocent kids are brought on here. It's not my style or the way I work.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm on about all kids and it's not the first time kids have been brought on here and it makes us look like hypocrites and no better than the people we call out for being obsessed with kids. Parenting is different- if their a s parent then fair enough. But innocent kids shouldn't be mentioned.
Kids weren't mentioned tho her parenting was. I'm sorry but when I see a child on the ground screaming crying and the mother is sat on live texting and ignoring the screams of "mama" I will mention it because its upsetting to watch. And before anyone down plays it, I recorded it because it make me feel ill. People are quick to complain when neglect isn't spoken about but when it is spoken about we are made feel guilty. Yesterday pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.