Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
do me im trying so hard not to lose my s but you seem to be poking at a few people on here. I've already explained it to you twice. Did you see the comment that was removed this morning about kids or are deliberately trying to get a reaction? No one is having a hissy fit about someone mentioning sty parenting so quit making a big deal about it.
omg just because we have different op
do me im trying so hard not to lose my s but you seem to be poking at a few people on here. I've already explained it to you twice. Did you see the comment that was removed this morning about kids or are deliberately trying to get a reaction? No one is having a hissy fit about someone mentioning sty parenting so quit making a big deal about it.
omg you seem unhinged block me then

Reactions: Angie affected face

Medusa

omg just because we have different op
omg you seem unhinged block me then
You're clearly going in at people and trying to get a rise out of them. You've targeted a few people on here and tagged me in a post so yeah im gonna clap back. As for being unhinged, Nah, I just don't mix well with people who come on here trying to cause unnecessary s between people. On that note consider yourself blocked. 😁

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
I’ve just been traumatised by detective mattress back
841F9AF3-E557-4907-9900-EF16838EEC63.png
Doesn’t that fing idiot think everyone is her Ex ? I swear I’ve only ever come across her a couple of times and she’s dribbling on about herself and how much trauma she’s been through as well

Status
Not open for further replies.