Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
anyone know how Linz can be on angies all the time, she says she works and has a son. pity her boy she spends more time with angie s stirring and doesn't give a do about him by the looks of it. any spare time she has off she is with cult leader and also don't mention son you'll get all the s parents coming for you 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Been out done the food shop, didn't buy any fruit incase were off to the slammer, breads got a good date on it to. If we're not allowed to take baccy and we all end up in the same cell you should all be very worried. I am unpleasant without a nicotine fix.
I don’t vape I smoke but I’ll take one for the team and plug 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Silly Sally you fing melt. You used to follow the likes of Lottie around the app saying you will “back her”. I used to see her kissing arses all over and she’s back doing it again with Frosty. Stinking gobshite from Bishop Auckland
She literally had to rage quit the box earlier and "gather her thoughts" and "calm herself down" when she realised Lottie was in the box 😭😭 back her? At this point I'm taking that as a confession that sally is also noncy.

Status
Not open for further replies.