Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
These CC pictures have become a huge part of CC and they are brilliant, entertaining and hilarious. However many of them are being missed because there's so many pages on this thread. (I can't take any credit because I wouldn't know how to do one) However they are brilliant and you all deserve the recognition for them. What's your thoughts on me posting them on my CC account so they are there for everyone to enjoy? I'll also include who designed each one. I'm open to people's opinions I just think it's a waste and a shame that a lot of them are being missed as the pages go quick. I will even risk my account being banned. What's everyone's thoughts? I wouldn't share or post without everyone's permission.
am oke with it

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I can’t bare how Zia, Sheryl and life on the edge absolutely suck on angies ring, they are her biggest enablers, Lynz sits there on mute cos she knows she can’t fing stand Angie and the bullshit that comes with her.
Angie put the bottle down and open your eyes the people in your box are the people who cause you your biggest problems.
Your in a downward spiral Angie

Mar 8, 2024
These CC pictures have become a huge part of CC and they are brilliant, entertaining and hilarious. However many of them are being missed because there's so many pages on this thread. (I can't take any credit because I wouldn't know how to do one) However they are brilliant and you all deserve the recognition for them. What's your thoughts on me posting them on my CC account so they are there for everyone to enjoy? I'll also include who designed each one. I'm open to people's opinions I just think it's a waste and a shame that a lot of them are being missed as the pages go quick. I will even risk my account being banned. What's everyone's thoughts? I wouldn't share or post without everyone's

These CC pictures have become a huge part of CC and they are brilliant, entertaining and hilarious. However many of them are being missed because there's so many pages on this thread. (I can't take any credit because I wouldn't know how to do one) However they are brilliant and you all deserve the recognition for them. What's your thoughts on me posting them on my CC account so they are there for everyone to enjoy? I'll also include who designed each one. I'm open to people's opinions I just think it's a waste and a shame that a lot of them are being missed as the pages go quick. I will even risk my account being banned. What's everyone's thoughts? I wouldn't share or post without everyone's permission.
Brilliant idea 💡

Status
Not open for further replies.