Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I hope Red is proud of herself. Triggering an entire live, your actions have consequences!!
IMG_5121.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: MantisLady
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
WTF kicked off last night??
I fell sleep watching mabels live when MT was In the box to be woken up In some creepy Arse ASMR live. Which i dont get how some find relaxing but thats another story 🤔

Anyways looks like it was bloody maddness with ALL the PLM talk I'm glad I was sleeping.
Also what did that RED10 woman do ?? I guess she reappeared & some hoe braked havoc lol
Will try & catch up, later way to many pages to read though already 🤦‍♀️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Christ ! I’ve just woken up and caught up! That was 2 cigs and 2 coffees long this morning 🤣 all the PLM stuff people have posted have been outed on TikTok before. PLM are all a bunch of wronguns nothing they can do can redeem them.
What I don’t understand is why some are worse than others in some people’s eyes ? It’s like having a favourite Nazi.
Big up Mabel for having morals!
And GOOOOOOOOD MORNING. 😘

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
What would we do without angie ..... find someone new, talk about linz or find angie on clapper. Speaking of which has anyone every saw her video on clapper and who in there right mind would want to pay to see it. Why would charlie be interested in looking at a dusty fa...

• Haha
Reactions: MantisLady

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
Christ all mighty regret having an early night. However, they’re just repeating s already known. Lottie definitely a wrongun and jury is out on Kat

Reactions: SweetButSour

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
She blocked me last night ! As to why she’s mod, she rimmed Angie so hard that Angie caved
I have no idea how and why angie picks people to be mods. Have you heard the questions she asks them, would you be prepared to leave you kids and beonline with me. fing worse things is they say they would leave there kids to be her mod ............. look at linz looks like they are serious when the answer they would do anything to be a mod

Reactions: SweetButSour
Status
Not open for further replies.