Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Alex makes out he's some self proclaimed hero talking about wronguns.... when in fact the real reason he focuses on that as a topic is to get vulnerable women to message him so he can reel them in and get pictures. Why is no one talking about that woman that reached out to him about her autistic child and he turned it into a sex talk....

He should not be on the app and I'm not even joking.
He's a proper little saviour complex. The sort of t who hugs an upset woman but has a little feel at the same time

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Angela’s rant on Chinese and Japanese people, that she still stands by:

Angela’s rant on Palestine and showing animal torture (censored):

Edit: I had to compress these to upload and so they’re a little fuzzy but perfectly understandable.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Finally caught up! I slept in so late because last night was draining as do.

So, I don’t trust Alex at all, after last night. How he can be so fiercely exposing PLM one minute, and when confronted with evidence about his friend Kat, suddenly it’s too deep and too much. Nah do off. He’s protecting a wrongen, so in my opinion that makes him a wrongen.

I’m confused about this Jodie. She seems like a really lovely girl, but she’s friends with sausage and was Kendras mod back in the day when she was at large with PLM? I don’t trust anyone anymore, and its not a stretch to presume she was also mixed up with PLM?

We need Mabel online. Come on Mabes, wake up and get on!

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Angela’s rant on Chinese and Japanese people, that she still stands by:

Angela’s rant on Palestine and showing animal torture (censored):

Edit: I had to compress these to upload and so they’re a little fuzzy but perfectly understandable.
Soapy t

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Finally caught up! I slept in so late because last night was draining as do.

So, I don’t trust Alex at all, after last night. How he can be so fiercely exposing PLM one minute, and when confronted with evidence about his friend Kat, suddenly it’s too deep and too much. Nah do off. He’s protecting a wrongen, so in my opinion that makes him a wrongen.

I’m confused about this Jodie. She seems like a really lovely girl, but she’s friends with sausage and was Kendras mod back in the day when she was at large with PLM? I don’t trust anyone anymore, and its not a stretch to presume she was also mixed up with PLM?

We need Mabel online. Come on Mabes, wake up and get on!
Oh! I didn’t know that about Jodie. Bloody hell, can’t trust anyone.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3807.png
    IMG_3807.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 35
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Has this Kat even ever come out and said " there were no peados in the server but there were some absolute fs, here's a list" or she denied it all? Johnny is an example. Its was ss and giggles when he was being a t but got fed over and he's the victim, everyone's a pedo.
Iv heard her say both, heard her say she was undercover and handed it all over to the police then heard her say it was just dark sick "humour" but nobody was actually a pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.