Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
yeah lynz but when alex takes your place you will be crying then hahahahah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Ive been following here for a while but only just joined. Angie I have 2 pages exposing you and I wont stop exposing you. Also Mrs Doubtfire thank you for the screen recordings you upload, I've used 2 of them before.
Youโ€™re welcome dear, feel free to use any of my screen recordings!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Just incase anyone here OR reading this is EVER struggling with their Mebtal health then here's a few helplines.

Free listening services
These services offer confidential support from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:

Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email: [email protected] for a reply within 24 hours
Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19
If you're under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.

Just incase anyone here OR reading this is EVER struggling with their Mebtal health then here's a few helplines.

Free listening services
These services offer confidential support from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:

Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email: [email protected] for a reply within 24 hours
Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19
If you're under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.
Youโ€™re a good egg (non period one)

Status
Not open for further replies.