Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
She ran with it on one of Alex's exposure lives 🤣🤣🤣 said she had a feeling that was the reason angie moved to England and she would deep dive.... funnily enough she never did that exposure 🤣 the woman is delusional.
I don’t like her but I like the fact she bothers Angie so much 🤣! Feisty is a class A t IMO, and that’s what’s good about it in here, we can have opinions without falling out 😘

Medusa

It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response you are basically giving them the attention they crave and when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.

Last edited:

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response is basically giving them the attention the crave then when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.
Good idea. The second I see dribble from a random new user I’m ignoring them. They aren’t worth our time.

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response is basically giving them the attention the crave then when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.
Spot on love

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Deffo but it’s so hard not to play with them for a bit before the ignore button. But I agree 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response are basically giving them the attention the crave then when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.
Agree with you it's sick

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
@Fiesty dont you EVER EVER rear your fing ugly mole ridden head in here ever again we dont sit with child abusers. Imagine using children's misfortune as a fing meal ticket then abusing them you nasty spineless horrible piece of s. Telling us to bath and go to the fridge go wash your house you dirty scruffy t and slam your head in the fridge after you’re done!!
Who tf is fiesty

Status
Not open for further replies.