Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I hate to be a debbie downer but if these are social service reports as much as we all dislike fiesty mazza you can be massively in trouble here
I think because Maz is being careful and redacting personal information out, “should” be ok. Feisty can’t remember her own lies, she is being outed now because of them. She’s horrendous

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I hate to be a debbie downer but if these are social service reports as much as we all dislike fiesty mazza you can be massively in trouble here
I highlighted this too, the children's personal information should not be read out on a social media live. Its not fair on them to be discussed like this. And I'm speaking from personal experience. If my childhood files were read online like this it would break me.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I think because Maz is being careful and redacting personal information out, “should” be ok. Feisty can’t remember her own lies, she is being outed now because of them. She’s horrendous
Exactly. Would be a complete different story if Mazza had disclosed information regarding the children, which they haven’t. All good here.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Shhh let them carry on they have shown them aswell 🤣😂 so if they are real they are truly in s
Nah im not that cruel i have morals thankyou I've left the live as a victim of neglect i cant listen to anymore. But i do know that obtaining someone elses social services papers which are private information they can be massively in trouble and i done the decent thing to make them aware.

Feb 29, 2024
What’s your bestie Mabel doing now ? Letting a useless parasite like mazza read out social service reports about and equally useless parasite like fiesty 🫡 Well done Mabel you absolute hero. You’re all so fing righteous. Fiesty is an irrelevant s stain but fat head mable can’t keep its gob shut for less time than it takes mazza to tell the world about her TRauMA and look at the cast of fing putrid witches in the boxes. Each and everyone of them are sub human. Why the hero worship for Mabel anyway ? Coz she clouts her ‘hate’ against flange and fing fiesty of all people ??

I highlighted this too, the children's personal information should not be read out on a social media live. Its not fair on them to be discussed like this. And I'm speaking from personal experience. If my childhood files were read online like this it would break me.
I have to fully agree with you whether we hate this person there are little people who have to live with this forever

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
It’s called exposing narcissistic pathological liars.
Why have you crawled so far up her ass?

Even if it is exposing “narcissistic pathological liars” which is giving you all some gossip to talk about which is going to be forgotten in a week or so anyway, it’s also at the expense of airing out all of their children’s trauma. If her kids come across TikTok and find a clip of grown women gossiping about what they have been through, i hope you all have an apology ready.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
What’s your bestie Mabel doing now ? Letting a useless parasite like mazza read out social service reports about and equally useless parasite like fiesty 🫡 Well done Mabel you absolute hero. You’re all so fing righteous. Fiesty is an irrelevant s stain but fat head mable can’t keep its gob shut for less time than it takes mazza to tell the world about her TRauMA and look at the cast of fing putrid witches in the boxes. Each and everyone of them are sub human. Why the hero worship for Mabel anyway ? Coz she clouts her ‘hate’ against flange and fing fiesty of all people ??
Yup she’s using tam and mazza to read them so she don’t get into s 💀

Feisty, you are the worst type of cretin ever to grace this planet. You don’t deserve fing oxygen. What is really pissing me off right now is knowing that you have no shame nor remorse and you’ll be back on the app tomorrow casually stating how all of it’s untrue, telling lies, excuses and snorting more coke whilst whizzing around on your stolen wheelchair. Hope you go too fast, a branch gets stuck in the wheel and you go flying, face planting a curb

Status
Not open for further replies.