Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Night all stay safe ✌ sorry if ive upset anyone id just hate for anyone to be in trouble maybe im a soft t i dont know maybe im not built for here
As far as I can see you've not upset anyone. Everyone responds differently to certain topics. That doesn't mean you're a soft Cnt and it certainly doesn't mean your not built for here. Get yourself some rest and get your arse back on here tomorrow. 😊

Feb 29, 2024
Can someone explain to me how Tam got private reports like this?

Sitting there choking on her weed like her own s doesn't stink. Tiktok is full of hypocrites

PIC FOR ATTENTION ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly I can’t stand that dirty detective mattress back t feisty and what she has done is sickening! But why is everyone pretending tam wasn’t trying to take money from a pedophile she was supposed to be stinging!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
No its called having morals. We moan about the ginger t mentioning kids but this lot went to a whole new level
she comes for kids daily, what was said tonight was outing the fact Fiesty has abused kids. why aren't you commenting on that part ....surely that is what's the most important part?

Fiesty has came for Mazza kids time and time again
came for her trauma time and time again

came for my childhood trauma time and time again

but that is okay yeah...because a mistake was made. like please check your morals. we have addressed the do up and that's that
we haven't hide away from it can Aisha say the same.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
she comes for kids daily, what was said tonight was outing the fact Fiesty has abused kids. why aren't you commenting on that part ....surely that is what's the most important part?

Fiesty has came for Mazza kids time and time again
came for her trauma time and time again

came for my childhood trauma time and time again

but that is okay yeah...because a mistake was made. like please check your morals. we have addressed the do up and that's that
we haven't hide away from it can Aisha say the same.
Exactly. She isn’t going to tell the Police the truth, but they will most certainly find out for themselves.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
@Fiesty dont you EVER EVER rear your fing ugly mole ridden head in here ever again we dont sit with child abusers. Imagine using children's misfortune as a fing meal ticket then abusing them you nasty spineless horrible piece of s. Telling us to bath and go to the fridge go wash your house you dirty scruffy t and slam your head in the fridge after your done!!
Neither do I. I don't sit with abusers of any kind. Look at you.

Now kindly know this dip s.

They all abused that child just there. Because that is not the whole story.

And it's not mine to share wait 10 years they might come tell you

Now I abusing t... Go play with traffic and ya little group of abusing friends who have no fing clue and are being used by mazz as a sick pawn she did the same with others

And she's doing this because I'm happy and moved on. She can't continue to get away with it. None of you can.

And you ain't gonna upset me by being sty bastards on the internet in person.

Think what you like

The truth will come out.

Till then I'm gonna continue to fight and be the happy me.

Vileness won't win people

Love wins

Reactions: Pats glass eye

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Neither do I. I don't sit with abusers of any kind. Look at you.

Now kindly know this dip s.

They all abused that child just there. Because that is not the whole story.

And it's not mine to share wait 10 years they might come tell you

Now I abusing t... Go play with traffic and ya little group of abusing friends who have no fing clue and are being used by mazz as a sick pawn she did the same with others

And she's doing this because I'm happy and moved on. She can't continue to get away with it. None of you can.

And you ain't gonna upset me by being sty bastards on the internet in person.

Think what you like

The truth will come out.

Till then I'm gonna continue to fight and be the happy me.

Vileness won't win people

Love wins
You admitted you abuse children. Get your filthy self away from here. You are a sick human being. Also, you just reacted to the issue and discussed it, so say goodbye to whatever case you thought you had.

Status
Not open for further replies.