Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Yep seen that, still the slimy f Simon and her well poison ivy Pearl looks bored sless and billy no mates luke 😂😂
I stopped screen recording and there was a few seconds where Pearl was dancing ‘sexy’ and Luke and red were watching and luke panned the camera round to Simon and he was proper staring at Pearl 🤣 he realised he got caught and walked over to miss red and hugged her 🤣🤣🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Even I managed to ignore people, and I’m a very stubborn piece of work!
I don’t like to see someone getting called for every single comment, it’s not what we are about. If you don’t like someone’s comment scroll, if you really dislike the press the ignore button it really is that simple. We don’t all have to agree and get along but don’t be a bellend 🥰🥰🥰

Feb 29, 2024
Wait - tam showed a picture of the children’s faces? 🤢 what the do?
She did! I saw it! but it might have been an accident she was scrolling through screen shots and it looked like a picture that was in a frame similar to a school uniform picture! She also showed pictures of someone in underwear

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
May I ask why out of every member in here you only go after kush ? If you don’t like her comments block her. Stop digging her out, we are a troll group we don’t have to agree. Just block and move on ☺️
I was simply replying to something the first time, and now i’m pointing out that she is sharing a profile with a child on the profile pic which most of us wouldn’t know about. We are a troll group, as you said, but I think even us trolls have morals. Just don’t feel comfortable with that being shared of a child as someone with children myself, especially if that’s the child who’s information has been spread already 💗

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t like to see someone getting called for every single comment, it’s not what we are about. If you don’t like someone’s comment scroll, if you really dislike the press the ignore button it really is that simple. We don’t all have to agree and get along but don’t be a bellend 🥰🥰🥰
Exactly. I appreciate that.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I stopped screen recording and there was a few seconds where Pearl was dancing ‘sexy’ and Luke and red were watching and luke panned the camera round to Simon and he was proper staring at Pearl 🤣 he realised he got caught and walked over to miss red and hugged her 🤣🤣🤣
Luke was perving over Dreads son 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.