Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I was simply replying to something the first time, and now i’m pointing out that she is sharing a profile with a child on the profile pic which most of us wouldn’t know about. We are a troll group, as you said, but I think even us trolls have morals. Just don’t feel comfortable with that being shared of a child as someone with children myself, especially if that’s the child who’s information has been spread already 💗
Like I said, just press the ignore button, I haven’t seen anything. But I haven’t been scrutinising posts, there were screenshots earlier on which I scrolled through. I haven’t seen any kids. I am also a mother. If you don’t feel comfortable then say that instead of the little digs, it is nicer if we’re nice to each other. Now you both need to hug and make up !! 🤣🤣🤣 no hate it’s just not a good look from the outside looking in ❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_0650.jpeg

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Alex brigham is the biggest manipulative f on this app he manipulated angie and he's manipulated the other side. He's also good at doxing look what he done to angie he's also been on the dark Web 10 years and all this plm s what the do is that all about ? yet he knows who they are. let's not forget the dick pic if anyone needs exposing it's alex fing Brigham

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Like I said, just press the ignore button, I haven’t seen anything. But I haven’t been scrutinising posts, there were screenshots earlier on which I scrolled through. I haven’t seen any kids. I am also a mother. If you don’t feel comfortable then say that instead of the little digs, it is nicer if we’re nice to each other. Now you both need to hug and make up !! 🤣🤣🤣 no hate it’s just not a good look from the outside looking in ❤️
Totally agree, if you look back you’ll see i genuinely had no ill will towards that person, which I’ve now blocked, just frustrated me a bit as they were defending it. But a few people got back to me and they did show pictures of children again so it just frustrated me as a mother. Thanks though, I think I was just in a rant 😂😂♥️

• Love
Reactions: SweetButSour

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Alex brigham is the biggest manipulative f on this app he manipulated angie and he's manipulated the other side. He's also good at doxing look what he done to angie he's also been on the dark Web 10 years and all this plm s what the do is that all about ? yet he knows who they are. let's not forget the dick pic if anyone needs exposing it's alex fing Brigham
I want to forget about a dick pic thanks. I don’t need to be seeing anyone’s button mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.