Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I'm assuming your one of Fiestys mods, which is fine, fiesty is entitled for people to stand up for her, but Fiesty will often have a victim complex mentality in many situations, when she has been just as bad. I haven't heard her take accountability for things, she has done in the past regarding fact freak.
I am not a victim don't tar me with that brush. I survived this bullshit for a year. Without any help from any police, with everyone pointing at everyone and me being fing silenced and told not to talk to save a case.

I'm fing done with my life being twisted into a sick horror show for these blood thirsty self centred fs to turn it onto them

I'm not a victim here my babies I fostered are who's files were being read out.

My babies photos shown

They don't consent!

That's their story no f else's

So take fiesty is a victim and eat your words.

You've no fing clue what's gone on none of you

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Your all fat and ugly fs and your never changing that face! Keep sniffing Tam! You will sniff the court order bk to Ur ex!
Screenshot_2024-02-28-00-30-47-466-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I have to know. How did they get hold of the documents ?
Maz took them out of storage. My fostering documents I found when I was fleeing. I didn't have time to go to the office. I told her they were safe there.

She went into the unit and took them after climbing over all my stuff and wrecking most of it even my telly she slammed around.

She never had my consent to even look at them or be with them. I put them right at the back out the way. First things I put in. And hid them from her. Because they are confidential.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ask unstable she was fact freaks first victim she started it many people went to feisty for help
I'm not running back and forth between two adults. I'm just stating that I personally haven't witnessed Fiesty take accountability for things she has done in the past. & I'm not just going to take your word for it, so it's something we will just have to agree to disagree on :)

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I'm not running back and forth between two adults. I'm just stating that I personally haven't witnessed Fiesty take accountability for things she has done in the past. & I'm not just going to take your word for it, so it's something we will just have to agree to disagree on :)
Watch closer it's all I ever do!

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
And before anyone says me sharing , 1 I asked the parents permission 2 I’ve hidden the faces as unlike tam I’m not a Kent who would endanger children on a app full of pedos
Not long got home. Sorry Feisty. I wasn't here to support you. What's happened is absolutely disgusting. I knew Tam was bad but I didn't realise how bad.
Tam you have 2 beautiful children yourself, how would you like it if their photo was put on here? And if all of your court cases were put on here? You pretend to be spiritual but no way on earth that's true because you are way too evil so it's actually satanic darling, not spiritual. Get it right. And Kels, it's not just ANY steak darling, it's the best M&S fillet. 😋 hahaha.
Look its no big deal that hubby & I eat at Miller & Carter most weekends. We just like the place, we know the manager & the food is pretty decent. So why does that bother you so much? Don't deny it. It's all recorded darling. I've only ever put 1 photo on my tiktok of it but it certainly pissed you off. Wow, jealous much LittleMissUnstableMabel
Come visit me & I'll treat you to a steak at Miller & Carter.
Now why don't you just get the do over Feisty & get on with your own lives. We only talk about you when you've spoken about us! Grow up. I'm literally bored 😴 s less now.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Watch her lives she’s constantly holding her hands up 😊 but I respect your opinion

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I am not a victim don't tar me with that brush. I survived this bullshit for a year. Without any help from any police, with everyone pointing at everyone and me being fing silenced and told not to talk to save a case.

I'm fing done with my life being twisted into a sick horror show for these blood thirsty self centred fs to turn it onto them

I'm not a victim here my babies I fostered are who's files were being read out.

My babies photos shown

They don't consent!

That's their story no f else's

So take fiesty is a victim and eat your words.

You've no fing clue what's gone on none of you
I am not discussing what happened tonight, because you know why?

You aren't the victim.

Your children are. THEIR trauma was read out tonight, NOT yours. & for that I don't agree with it at all but don't get it twisted, it's not you i have any sympathy for, it's the kids.

:)

Reactions: Pats glass eye

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I knew I wasn’t seeing things! Feisty is still a t though and so Is tam!
I don't know the story about this Fiesty but I know what Tam, Mazza and that Mabel did on the live was disgusting. I screen recorded some of it but caught the pic of the kids. For so called women who are passionate about protecting children, they've just massively failed. Dirty fs.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I am not discussing what happened tonight, because you know why?

You aren't the victim.

Your children are. THEIR trauma was read out tonight, NOT yours. & for that I don't agree with it at all but don't get it twisted, it's not you i have any sympathy for, it's the kids.

:)
I don't want your sympathy
But some help to make sure no more kids get Thier s scared about would be a good start.

Because this one man band can't do it all.

And actually kinda is some of my baggage in there. But my therapist can deal with that one

Reactions: Pats glass eye
Status
Not open for further replies.