Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
What is actually going on!šŸ¤£ angie wasnā€™t mentioned in mables live last night someone was about to mention her but Mable shut it down because tam was in the live! Itā€™s either one of angies minions or feisty herself thatā€™s brought it to angies live today!
As for Lottie ange! She was being exposed in here the day before and on the day that miss pineapple was getting exposed! And a few more times since, you just chose to ignore it because you love pedos! Thatā€™s why you hang around with frosty and co!

Medusa

Same, but then I get myself in a moment of anxiety and think ā€˜who has me on the ignore listā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If it helps you're anxiety I wouldn't hit the ignore button on your arse. (I have a few favourites on here mainly the OG's) personally I couldn't give a s who's ignore list I'm on. Not everyone can handle a strong, independent, outspoken hairy biker. šŸ˜

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
What is actually going on!šŸ¤£ angie wasnā€™t mentioned in mables live last night someone was about to mention her but Mable shut it down because tam was in the live! Itā€™s either one of angies minions or feisty herself thatā€™s brought it to angies live today!
As for Lottie ange! She was being exposed in here the day before and on the day that miss pineapple was getting exposed! And a few more times since, you just chose to ignore it because you love pedos! Thatā€™s why you hang around with frosty and co!
This! And I commented in here last night that I respect Mabel but Tam being in contact with Johnny and defending frosty and Lottie is something I will never get on board with.

Am I the only one surprised that ā€œSmile Be Happyā€ hasnā€™t popped up yet to rim Angies arsehole and tell her how correct and wonderful she is? šŸ™„
Donā€™t now cause I canā€™t cope with her and Sheryl. They both say something to kiss angies ring and they ALWAYS laugh after every thing they say. It really makes me want to crack my head open like an egg

Status
Not open for further replies.