Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way she treated that dog made me sick. Stuck downstairs in the kitchen for hours and hours pissing and sting away whilst Ang was off locked in her bedroom getting wasted.
The diet he had was abusive. Can’t live on cheese and fried meat. No nutrition at all. And he was wheezing for months and months when walking, and she did nothing about it

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
do fact freak! I just spammed the comments about tam trying to take £300 from a pedophile she was stinging!
He ignored all my comments then acknowledged my comment about him ignoring me, so I spammed the comments and he continued to ignore me then dropped from the box! People just pick and choose which wrongen to support it makes me sick!
Yeah never gets far on the app as too many people kiss her arse

Feb 29, 2024
James skipping over Angie like

IMG_2905.jpeg
He refuses to do a deep dive on miss red, and won’t call tam out either!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well the subject has changed to CLA
And Wayne knows everything knows nothing thinks he is a clever ass

The comment of you don’t no it facts don’t say it 😂😂 head wobbles

Reactions: Deluded
Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Exactly. A lot of people know who fiesty is. Therefore they'll know who her kids are. That leaves the doors wide open for them to be victims of bullying. That's just not fair. They're the REAL victims in all of this. Their abuse & trauma is all over the Internet now and you can't take that back
What about all the kids that fiesty has put FAlSE information on pot kettle

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
He needs a deep dive! I always get a really icky feeling when he’s around and I’m very rarely wrong with my intuition!
I don't like feisty but the stuff she says about what FACT freak did to his ex IS SHOCKING.
Also others gave said stuff b4 about facts and the youngsters he hands around with ... But there are just rumours at moment!!

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
That’s a lie, paperwork was left in the care of her ex. Feisty is the one who was careless with documentation. She’s not let her ex near storage for months.

No child’s reports were read out. The reports were all about Fiesty and her failings as a foster carer. They made sure no child’s names, ages etc were read out, you’d never identify any child from what they said. They read the bits that highlighted her filthy home, how childish she was as a carer, how she lied and lied to SS. The documents were literally about Fiesty. She’s deflecting by saying “children’s records”

Yes Tam fecked up flicking past an image of kids, but that’s not anyone else’s fault.

Angie is always going to stick up for the wronguns, always. She was mortal and has snippets of what happened last night. Typical Angie though.
They weren't children's records you're right and like it was said live what about the kids informations that fiesty has put out. All I saw was factual information about fiesty and the lack of care she had for the kids she fostered

Feb 29, 2024
I don't like feisty but the stuff she says about what FACT freak did to his ex IS SHOCKING.
Also others gave said stuff b4 about facts and the youngsters he hands around with ... But there are just rumours at moment!!
I did see some stuff a while back about some really dodgey stuff he had on his Twitter account too! The account got removed though because I followed it but couldn’t find it the next day! Lets just say he’s into a really fing weird kind of anime if you catch my drift!

Status
Not open for further replies.