Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Does anybody find this as strange as I have
1000031159.png
1000031158.png

Just woken up to this 🤔🤔
She’s been on one this morning blaming you for last night 🙄 she thinks everything is about her even though she wasn’t mentioned 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Exactly. A lot of people know who fiesty is. Therefore they'll know who her kids are. That leaves the doors wide open for them to be victims of bullying. That's just not fair. They're the REAL victims in all of this. Their abuse & trauma is all over the Internet now and you can't take that back
The things that were read was HER treatment of her FOSTER KIDS who aren't kids anymore
The files were on her not the two kids files, she wouldn't have access to the files about them as she was struck off from fostering due to the abuse.

Feb 29, 2024
YES she is. Inside and outside.
2 can play your games darling.
Took you so long to figure that out didn’t it 🤣 I bet you were having heart palpitations! Unfortunately for you no one will see it because you’re on everyone’s ignore list 🤣 I’m about to add you to mine too! Don’t wanna be associated with someone who supports a dirty nonce child abuser! Have fun talking to yourself rose west 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
@UnstableMabel2 can I just mention that Feisty admitted the report was in storage, so she failed to keep them disclosed.
IMG_5213.jpeg
But she said that what was said in the files wasn't true..... Make it make sense

If the files on HER are real then what was said in them is true she abused the (kids at the time not anymore) foster kids

If it isn't true then the files are fake so what's the problem

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
The things that were read was HER treatment of her FOSTER KIDS who aren't kids anymore
The files were on her not the two kids files, she wouldn't have access to the files about them as she was struck off from fostering due to the abuse.
Ahhh ok. I didn't watch last night. My apologies for getting that bit wrong

Reactions: TiktokDrama26
Status
Not open for further replies.