Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
But she said that what was said in the files wasn't true..... Make it make sense

If the files on HER are real then what was said in them is true she abused the (kids at the time not anymore) foster kids

If it isn't true then the files are fake so what's the problem
She cares more about pedo files than she does her court files!

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Go and ask Fiesty why she ran to the police over as she calls "fake files"

If what was read our wasn't true, then by her own admission no crime was committed so why would she be running to PC plum over "fake files"
I don't know what happened last night. I got home at 1.52am because I checked the security camera. I popped in here because of a ton of notifications & I had had a little too much wine 🍷 As you know I can't drink because of my bipolar meds. Unless you've forgotten?
Anyway I dont know full details as of yet. I'm sure I'll be updated later. I'm putting phone down now & continuing with my deep clean. My 2 youngest babies are coming home from Australia on Tues. We are picking them up in London. Only a 3 mth hols then they both fly back. My youngest girl is your age.

Nov 10, 2023
I’m not gemz biggest fan but comments like this …wtaf
IMG_4091.jpeg

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Good afternoon everyone. I've half read some s from last night. I can't keep up with who's who tbh.
They're all obsessed with pedos and s and all they do is talk about exposing each other, yet do all is exposed!
It's like one big fed up merry-go-round!!!

Anyway back to pressing matters -
Any sign of Sheila or babolusha? I'm assumed they've passed away from the fumes coming from the cespit 🤢🤢🤢

Has anyone sent Ange a duvet yet?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Good afternoon everyone. I've half read some s from last night. I can't keep up with who's who tbh.
They're all obsessed with pedos and s and all they do is talk about exposing each other, yet do all is exposed!
It's like one big fed up merry-go-round!!!

Anyway back to pressing matters -
Any sign of Sheila or babolusha? I'm assumed they've passed away from the fumes coming from the cespit 🤢🤢🤢

Has anyone sent Ange a duvet yet?
I’m pretty sure Ang went to sleep in her vomit covered bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.