Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
You just ever know on the app. Most the people you should be avoiding are people who are questionable without the plm involvement. We are pretty much in agreement here just to stay anonymous with each other too
Your completely right; which is why the only information I guess people on tt have of me, is that my name is frankie and what I look like 😂 but I make a point to not make any close friendships, as I've been so shocked in the past at certain who have switched, like I never would have put money on some people, so it's easier to just take on the outside, and not in the immediate circle

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
200.gif
This is my face

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nope, I was in their trolling Demi with the fake Zia account, getting demi to like us. I even said when demi said who told johnny to spy on me for 2 years, and I was like ME 😂😂 so nope would never defend or associate with any scum like that :)
Fair play, I didn’t know the context. Friendly advice though, even playing about defending those sort of people can catch you flack 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
That’s what I heard but she said that kazzy says what she would do. I can’t believe these fs have videos like this on their fing phones like it’s nothing. I ain’t no fing grass mate but I’d be straight down there giving the police a fing statement.
I’m fing sickened, I didn’t like tam anyway but now I’m fing disgusted in her
I would have grass tattooed on my head if it was for protecting kids, I'm fuming with all this, aall these fing wronguns all over the app making out they are great boils my piss

Status
Not open for further replies.