Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
You do have an option to ignore members
I know that
When you sit with wronguns and knowing the stuff they've done makes you as bad, grow a backbone and tell them to get to do I'd rather be on my own than have wronguns as mates.
Nah i respect that. That's why i walked away from Queen mandy and Angie. So i hear what you're saying and understand why people have an opinion on me there

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think you’re going off on narrative of someone that doesn't really know Mazza or Mabel. Every single person that has been brought to mabels attention she has blocked, and CLEARLY stated she will share no association. I can also assure you that mazza and mabel will be feeling absolutely shocked and disgusted to find out about Tam and who's in her live, so I dont think you are being very fair - as all I have seen from these two girls (mazza and mabel) is they have both BOLDLY stated they want NOTHING to do with any PLM, and wrongens fullstop.
We don’t speak essay in here

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Don’t come in here saying Lottie didn’t do it when she did. She’s a t
I haven't said this woman wasn't doxed. I'm saying she used her pedophile hunting pages as a personal page for her friends and family instead of keeping her life and her "job" separate. She chilled with Aki in boxes for months. Shes held with the same regard as Tam in the pedophile hunting world. People don't think much of her considering she hired a security guard who murdered his own baby.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I haven't said this woman wasn't doxed. I'm saying she used her pedophile hunting pages as a personal page for her friends and family instead of keeping her life and her "job" separate. She chilled with Aki in boxes for months. Shes held with the same regard as Tam in the pedophile hunting world. People don't think much of her considering she hired a security guard who murdered his own baby.
I read 2 lines and get bored. I don’t do essays so don’t tag me in one please

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
We were both trying to get demi to like us, and troll her. Like I said I even said to demi it was me, when she asked who had been spying on her for 2 years. No but you both can message me privately, or take the same approach doubtfire did?

Anyway bottomline is, through my own trauma which I WILL never speak on I would never EVER associate or feel sorry for anyone who has any part of PLM. Those that know me, also know that I would never be part of the kinda scene. I am very outspoken, I don't switch between creators, chat s in various lives, I make my opinion very clear like I always have done.
unnamed (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.