Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Oh no I've not known tam for years, it will about a yearish. I actually don't know how i feel about all of this. I've missed alot because we were live. We got called to go across and i firmly said no, i want nothing to do with plm.
I was never tams biggest fan but her being in the middle of s with plm and having regular contact with members. Shes lost any credibility she had.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Johnnys reply to the list
IMG_4102.jpeg
Seems to be more on it as it’s cropped

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Magz Hunter was found because she was using her official tiktok page for hunting and her decoy page for decoying as personally profiles. She was using them to go in boxes with anyone who would listen to her and PLM. She was being tagged in videos from friends and family at SOCIAL EVENTS. She made absolutely no effort to safe guard herself and her family. She used her pages she protested that were for protecting children to talk with her family and pedophiles.
yes she did use her hunting profile but that was only discovered after her actual name was found, her name led to family and the links to the hunting profile. her name came from slowpoker and was given to lottie, lottie gave that to johnny facts

Reactions: Patty B
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I am a little surprised though, as I had only ever heard of tam before I started watching kels and that, and she is always held to like a high standard on tiktok, so was quite surprised
She's a piece of s on fb, ran away to tiktok after being shunned by everyone, she was respected at first then the cracks started to appear all her cling ons started to turn their backs on her and then she vanished

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Anyone heard about the drama between Koba and MostHated? Apparently Koba made a video of him inside school grounds and even in the playground, and of course MostHated has proof of this. He says to go on his live at 10 to see, but I’m sure if he had proof he’d go straight to the police instead of using it for clout… then again it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: deadwood
Status
Not open for further replies.