Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Because YouTube was mentioned in Angies I just had a look and there’s loads of videos on there uploaded by different people.

Feb 28, 2024
I have multiple fake accounts where I just observe people and make a decision. But I’d say for at least the last 8 months ish, almost every live I’ve gone into there been someone in the comments or boxes to do with plm. They seem to be everywhere. Just be careful of people you allow close and disclose things to.
Thank you. I only came across all this being bored waiting for Mabel to go live and I’m really glad I did. I’m feeling uneasy about everything tbh

Feb 29, 2024
Hope you're nice and snug in there @TiktokDrama26
Screenshot_20240317-221505~2.png
Amazing ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s definitely sus that’s for sure. Regardless of when they were posted, what made them think WE wanted to see what was being said in those groups?🤢 this is a wrongun free zone!
Init if we wanted to see I'd join and check. Iv already admitted I joined the plm server at one point to see the Lucy rose trolling and it was even too sick for me. Iv also spied in diadros. There's a difference from checking out a discord to being an active member 🤷🏽‍♀️

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
Init if we wanted to see I'd join and check. Iv already admitted I joined the plm server at one point to see the Lucy rose trolling and it was even too sick for me. Iv also spied in diadros. There's a difference from checking out a discord to being an active member 🤷🏽‍♀️
It’s the almost proud posting in here that did it for me, and then saying Angie needs to be careful who she associates with (paraphrasing)? Like who tf gives a flying do who Angie associates with?😂 she’s made her (piss stained) bed. Wrongun, and an Angie supporter - bye daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.