Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Screenshot_20240317-231541~2.png
New sleep paralysis demon released

Feb 29, 2024
Would anyone be so kind to update me whats gone on save me reading back through been in hospital all day finally home even just a little update pretty please 🙏
Angie live this morning about feisty trying to deflect on to mabel and mazza she was more concerned about a kids picture than their actual abuse!

Then fact freak came in angies slagged feisty off and told zia to shut up it was funny as do! (clip on the observer YouTube account it’s the first five mins in the video)

Tam went live she’s denying being plm but they all have eachothers numbers! She had Johnny, Lottie, Alex and the whole plm gang in there. she even had Alex w in the box and went off live said she was restarting but was gone for a while! Very suspicious! Still no proof she didn’t bribe pedlos!

Angie live again talking about abortion…Irish debs and Wayne were fing awful I’m sure you can imagine! Don’t wanna say much more it was triggering for alot of people!
Tam live again still denying s but with Alex and miss j in the boxes supporting her! Still no proof she didn’t bribe a pedlo for £300!

Tam called mabel annoying because mabel was live about feisty and wouldn’t come over to her box! Then either Alex or tam said mabel was going to be the next ‘victim’ and ‘mouthpiece’ not sure what they meant by that tbh lol!

Oh and Angie was live about CLA with blackpope but it was boring af!

Oh and the whole group is under an unstable table hiding from plm we have snacks if you wanna join!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m always here for all cockerpoo bashing and reality checks.

Shes giving dg all her money this evening, what a fing strange woman. Imagine her smug smile as he “wins” his “battles”. Like she really thinks she’s doing something
Can't stand cockinmouthshitpoo boring as do. Sucks up creators ring pieces thinking she's all that. DG will be rubbing his hands booking his next holiday care of Cockinmouthshitpoo

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was thinking as I saw her sending some of her millions to DG, I’ve not seen her mention comment cafe since she told us to shove all her bathrooms up our arse. Do you think she realized what a t she sounded like?

Also does anyone know what 30,000 coins would cost you? I saw 3 battles and in total I think she gave that much I’m curious is that a lot when you purchase them
About £450 😯

Angie live this morning about feisty trying to deflect on to mabel and mazza she was more concerned about a kids picture than their actual abuse!

Then fact freak came in angies slagged feisty off and told zia to shut up it was funny as do! (clip on the observer YouTube account it’s the first five mins in the video)

Tam went live she’s denying being plm but they all have eachothers numbers! She had Johnny, Lottie, Alex and the whole plm gang in there. she even had Alex w in the box and went off live said she was restarting but was gone for a while! Very suspicious! Still no proof she didn’t bribe pedlos!

Angie live again talking about abortion…Irish debs and Wayne were fing awful I’m sure you can imagine! Don’t wanna say much more it was triggering for alot of people!
Tam live again still denying s but with Alex and miss j in the boxes supporting her! Still no proof she didn’t bribe a pedlo for £300!

Tam called mabel annoying because mabel was live about feisty and wouldn’t come over to her box! Then either Alex or tam said mabel was going to be the next ‘victim’ and ‘mouthpiece’ not sure what they meant by that tbh lol!

Oh and Angie was live about CLA with blackpope but it was boring af!

Oh and the whole group is under an unstable table hiding from plm we have snacks if you wanna join!
Yikes it's been alot then jesus thankyou for the update it's honestly much appreciated you miss a day you miss 10000 chapters and trying to catch up is hard work, so have that scruffy group all joined here?

Yeah i think I'll join under the unstable table i have quavers 😍

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can't stand cockinmouthshitpoo boring as do. Sucks up creators ring pieces thinking she's all that. DG will be rubbing his hands booking his next holiday care of Cockinmouthshitpoo
She literally bought all of them. The ONLY reason they all talk to her is cos she paid them….. it’s so sad and shameful especially when you juxtapose it with how arrogant she is. Spending all her PIP on DG

Well I was gonna tell you to do off but the added hospital visit and the pretty please tugged on my last heart string.
The chat got took over by tam and plm and triggered most of us the do out. We all ended up as fat fers under and on top of a very unstable table with lots of snacks. Now you’ve snapped that heart string so if there’s anything I’ve missed. Tough fing s 😁🤣🤣🤣
Thankyou for allowing me to pull on your last heart string its much appreciated 🥰 and by the sounds of it if there is room im joining under the table with snacks

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What was being said about someone called Tee earlier in the thread? There’s someone with that name in Mabel’s now but the search feature won’t search a three letter word 🙄
I think there's someone on an account not called T, but is someone called T from plm and she's been chatting to @Bluehairdontcare or hanging about her lives something like that

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
30000???? Not 300 thousand, just to be clear. God No. She gave him 15000 in one battle, and the. The other battles were like 7 she was in his list of top gifters each time. That’s fing insane it’s so hard to remember what all the values equate .
Yep 30,000 - a lion is 34,000. You can top up in a browser for about 20% less but that’s the in app price 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.