Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So Amy’s just been told her Facebook is wide open and everyone can see pictures of her children, and she’s like “oh” and still sitting in the box lol how stupid do you need to be😂 some people worry me
People, please don’t use your real names online and certainly not the same names across social media platforms 😭 Lock it ALL down, only family should have access to that level of your private life 🚫

Medusa

Just said this is All old news 🙄
As pointed out loads of done awareness 2years ago but it's done nothing.
It's been out there for ages. I agree with exposing people but it's been done by several people. But angies desperate to get her views up so she'll carry on scraping the barrel. Its pissed me off that they're sitting giggling in the boxes and angie says do all about it. I'd love to know what's funny about child abuse and beasts.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
It’s just people who sound like they’re off their face repeating the same thing 6 times in a row, Angie not listening just going “hmm”, the comments all asking who they’re talking about, and then saying everyone’s a wrongun lol like my lord someone mentioned it above, unless she’s going to come in all they’re doing is talking about someone, and it’s dull😂
angie needs to up her hosting game, ask some probing questions @delusive_angie rather than just say mmm
lead the live and stir the pot

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
It's been out there for ages. I agree with exposing people but it's been done by several people. But angies desperate to get her views up so she'll carry on scraping the barrel. Its pissed me off that they're sitting giggling in the boxes and angie says do all about it. I'd love to know what's funny about child abuse and beasts.
Exactly 👏
Do an awareness all you like but at least get your facts right 1st. There's alot of gossiping but not much facts and how is it helping ? It's just making more people go over to Tara's account 🤦‍♀️

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
People, please don’t use your real names online and certainly not the same names across social media platforms 😭 Lock it ALL down, only family should have access to that level of your private life 🚫
It should be common knowledge in 2024😂🙈 basic computer safety from like 2006. Don’t use your real name on your social media platforms, especially when you’re gonna be posting pictures of your children. There’s all kinds of weirdos floating around who may not even make it obvious they’re doing anything dodgy with your pictures. Absolute idiots. And the fact she was told and SAT THERE for a further 5-10 minutes, giving 700 people time to go and have a look🙈 absolute idiots

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
i find it very hypocritical that they are sitting there talking about this subject knowing they sit with people who actually abuse kids and SA kids.
she seems to have a very fed up obsession with anything to do with kids.

yes Angela there is nonces on this app, and you have had them in your box defending them and made your live a fing safe space for them.

i do not see what is humorous about any of this.... day by day the 'CULT' prove more and more how fing vile they really are.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Amy’s just been told her Facebook is wide open and everyone can see pictures of her children, and she’s like “oh” and still sitting in the box lol how stupid do you need to be😂 some people worry me
I was commenting for ages asking if her social media is private. Ages and ages. Got ignored.

So I typed her full name in Facebook as it’s her screen name on TikTok, and boom, clearly found her in a second, clicked profile, full of photos of her family.

I’m not condoning what that bingo b has done if she has saved photos, that’s vile and wrong still, but she’s not protecting her family from wrongens accessing photos of them in the first place.

And she said in the box ‘no mines all locked down’ so she’s just merrily assuming it’s all private without actually checking it’s private.
fing people man, do me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.