Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
I remember being on Omegle at sleepovers at 12 years old seeing nonstop penises lol it’s disgusting looking back at it now but these people need to stop thinking the world is all sunshine and rainbows. It’s fed up, but the world is changing. You can’t protect your children from the internet, you need to make sure they’re educated and there’s open communication so that if they DO see something online they’re confident and comfortable coming to you.

Saying “let them play board games” is proof that these women have no idea. My cousin is 11 and if I suggested playing a board game he’d call me a virgin. Times change

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
People, please don’t use your real names online and certainly not the same names across social media platforms 😭 Lock it ALL down, only family should have access to that level of your private life 🚫
I have nothing connected to the real me as I don't trust any social media even my adult children and grandchildren profiles are locked down completely

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
angie needs to up her hosting game, ask some probing questions @delusive_angie rather than just say mmm
lead the live and stir the pot
It feels like a mother’s meeting between those in the box who know each other, and no actual awareness of being raised, right now? We are just hearing people’s anecdotes about unrelated matters and nothing about Tara.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
It feels like a mother’s meeting between those in the box who know each other, and no actual awareness of being raised, right now? We are just hearing people’s anecdotes about unrelated matters and nothing about Tara.
100% - this could be a whatsapp conversation ladies!
I wasn't even aware of who the live was about and half of the viewers didn't either

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I remember being on Omegle at sleepovers at 12 years old seeing nonstop penises lol it’s disgusting looking back at it now but these people need to stop thinking the world is all sunshine and rainbows. It’s fed up, but the world is changing. You can’t protect your children from the internet, you need to make sure they’re educated and there’s open communication so that if they DO see something online they’re confident and comfortable coming to you.

Saying “let them play board games” is proof that these women have no idea. My cousin is 11 and if I suggested playing a board game he’d call me a virgin. Times change
images (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Hey

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
i find it very hypocritical that they are sitting there talking about this subject knowing they sit with people who actually abuse kids and SA kids.
she seems to have a very fed up obsession with anything to do with kids.

yes Angela there is nonces on this app, and you have had them in your box defending them and made your live a fing safe space for them.

i do not see what is humorous about any of this.... day by day the 'CULT' prove more and more how fing vile they really are.
I completely agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.