Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Let's not forget angoe has directed her viewers to these videos on multiple occasions 😡😡😡
What the actual do.
see these people on the app that get send video like that or photos containing anything to do with kids
that scream fed up to me like how are people skipping past that part
and then they hide behind 'awareness' or exposures to justify having data like that.

i do believe that anyone who does anything to kids deserves to unalive idgaf illl say it

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Has she told everyone how evil comment cafe is again?

Hosting child abuse chat for clout and coins or, making s memes? Who's the fed up one Ang?
She also said “I can’t be bothered with Comment Cafe, it’s just for trolls”, you must be one too then Angie because you’re making it rather obvious that you’re reading these.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
am i living in a fing simulation

her comments are asking to see the video and gagging to be sent it
and people are asking how long the kiss was

i actually feel sick
I think it’s getting to the point where bigger companies need to be informed. Wouldn’t be a good look on TikTok if any major broadcasting companies get ear on this.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think it’s getting to the point where bigger companies need to be informed. Wouldn’t be a good look on TikTok if any major broadcasting companies get ear on this.
It's sick!! I still can't believe that blondie woman said she had kids with a convicted SA like it was normal.

At that point I was out.

The last few days have been so heavy its unreal.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have two boys who are both late teens now , they're more tech savvy than I am and if they wanted to hide something from me , they'd easily know how to. I've learnt to let them show me if something concerned them , rather than poking my nose in and checking every 5 minutes , in previous years it's been drilled into them to be safe , don't use your real name on socials , don't have your photos/profiles public , make sure your profile pictures don't give anything away like location etc. Kids are more clever than we give them credit for sometimes and thankfully the high school they both attended gave lessons out on being safe online. They're both aware of how bad the internet can be. We've got many apps now that give parents much more control and half the time it's the parents that need the lessons on being safe online and not the children!

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
It baffles me that some people have no knowledge of basic things, like locking down your social media accounts, basic hygiene (I'm looking at you Angela) and certain words, if I hear another idiot say "generally" when they mean "genuinely" I'm heading out with a flame thrower.
I feel the same when i hear 'pacifically'

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Somehow this video is on TikTok 💀💀💀
I watched it live ! She’s a fing disgrace of a mother . I’m glad SS took her kids. They were dragged around for months sofa surfing , living on begged food in hotel rooms, with that dirty prozzie selling her minge on OF whilst they were either asleep or running around in the back ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.