Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t say to much but my husband’s cousin worked in the Met police in the protection of children etc, it really did mess so bad with his head and everything. He is living in Australia know and to this day he still suffers, his marriage suffered by what he saw etc, he was a very strong man but that broke him
I know exactly what you mean. I had a job where I had to work with the paedos on a daily. It's was horrific.

Thankfully not any more but it really messes your head up

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'll catch you layer guys. Thats me done for now. I can't sit and watch or read about someone who is so obsessed with kids/pedos 'expose' someone when they're doing it for clout,gifts and after people kissing her arse.
You have no room to talk Flangie you sit with beasts in your box day in and day out and when people tell you, YOU make excuses for them. You're one seriously sick and twisted do up. And what makes it worse is the fact you, PRETEND TO CARE WHEN YOU COULDN'T GIVE A do!!!
❤️❤️🩷🩷

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Tony is another clout chasing clown, I’ll never forget him asking Dave the Rave to apologise to the camera and then sent him on his merry way. Like wtf was the point in tracking him down if you’re not going to get him arrested for indecent exposure 🤦‍♀️
Don't get me started on that situation. His whole cause started off good till Tony failed to report stuff to the police, so that dave the rave got scared when Tony rocked up & burnt his caravan down. Now why the hell would you burn down your caravan unless your hiding something sinister ?? Even after that Tony still didn't report it to police 😡😡😡

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I have 2 teen boys who are very internet savvy. I let them know at any point I could check their devices, as I pay their bills, but I am also aware of the kind of things that teen boys like to look at !
I have just drummed into them about digital foot print/ dick pics and not sharing intimate images they may or may not be being sent. My youngest is 14 and has been sent intimate images of girls in his year he told me and I told him to delete immediately. I also dislike the bullying side of the internet, as its constant and gossip spreads like wildfire between teens on Snapchat with little to no trail left. But it is the future, and used correctly can be a nice place. Unfortunately life isn’t all playing over the fields and parks anymore
Go to an airport, use Snapchat to 'joke' about bomb threat. You'll see how secure Snapchat is

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_0854.jpeg

Imagine having that paragraph when you google your page

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Don't get me started on that situation. His whole cause started off good till Tony failed to report stuff to the police, so that dave the rave got scared when Tony rocked up & burnt his caravan down. Now why the hell would you burn down your caravan unless your hiding something sinister ?? Even after that Tony still didn't report it to police 😡😡😡
The same Tony who turned up at someone females place of work cause he had beef with her husband and got involved

Status
Not open for further replies.