Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Screenshot_20240318-182643_TikTok.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
What do you reckon? Obviously one of Fiestys previous foster kids? Is it fake or real? Damage control? 🤓 no idea.
Screenshot_20240318_084618_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240318_084628_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240318_084638_TikTok.jpg
Wtf? She goes on about plm and being doxxed and all this s, but she’s letting her foster child come into her chat with what I’m assuming is her actual name!
Why would she even risk it knowing PLM are in her lives! And tam too! I have no sympathy for these people! Only the kids involved because feisty has clearly asked them to come on to her live and say this! She should be ashamed of herself! The dirty scruffy t!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Sorry Angie. I will NOT be in your box after all if you are watching sick s like that!!
@UnstableMabel2 you are besties with Tam & she is PLM or at least was. She had that Johnny in there last night along with others. She was thanking him for all he has done for her kids?? Wtf is that all about? All screen recorded so can not be denied. She brought you up as well.
im not denying anything.
i am no longer friends with tam or following anyone that has any ties with that group whether that be to expose them, speaking to anyone associated to them, or used to be in there ect.

but are you going to address why you are friends with fiesty when you where given proof she apologised to frosty and shown proof that she is friends with No contact coach plus
she abused children when she was a foster carer and even went to the extent to lie and try and pass the blame onto innocent children to cover the fact she abuses kids
she left the house in absolute disarray whilst the kids where living there also with an animal and was taking cocaine around kids....
so don't ever try and come at me for my friend choice when i actually don't bend my morals whenever it suits me

Feb 29, 2024
And I got muted in your live Tam by someone called Sam for calling Johnny out in the comments yesterday. Your actions, your mods actions and who you’re in contact with is why people think your plm.
I also got blocked for asking about her bribing pedlos for money! She still hasn’t provided proof she was set up! She’s a dirty liar and this happened before PLM was a thing and still involves Alex westgarth somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.