Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I have two boys who are both late teens now , they're more tech savvy than I am and if they wanted to hide something from me , they'd easily know how to. I've learnt to let them show me if something concerned them , rather than poking my nose in and checking every 5 minutes , in previous years it's been drilled into them to be safe , don't use your real name on socials , don't have your photos/profiles public , make sure your profile pictures don't give anything away like location etc. Kids are more clever than we give them credit for sometimes and thankfully the high school they both attended gave lessons out on being safe online. They're both aware of how bad the internet can be. We've got many apps now that give parents much more control and half the time it's the parents that need the lessons on being safe online and not the children!
I would advise you to still check your kids devices it doesn't matter how much you think they will come to you, dirty bastards find a way to do it, even if it's acting like a kid to get to a kid.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I'll catch you layer guys. Thats me done for now. I can't sit and watch or read about someone who is so obsessed with kids/pedos 'expose' someone when they're doing it for clout,gifts and after people kissing her arse.
You have no room to talk Flangie you sit with beasts in your box day in and day out and when people tell you, YOU make excuses for them. You're one seriously sick and twisted do up. And what makes it worse is the fact you, PRETEND TO CARE WHEN YOU COULDN'T GIVE A do!!!
I get it. I really do. The things people will do for notoriety and money is beyond me.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
"Clout chaser" "liar" 🙄🙄 Hes nothing on his own
Cause he knows drama gets the views. Look at his talent show barely 300vieqers now fyp he gets about 1k ... he's veen saying for weeks now tiktok voices is coming back but it's still not started. Now he's doing beef battles yet just called Angie the clout chaser 🤦‍♀️
Brt MT is pissed everyone pinching his idea 😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Was scrolling lives as I’m bored, and I’m a bit concerned why Chloe is in ‘nanny yvonnes’ box after everything that was revealed the other night. IMG_0708.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I would advise you to still check your kids devices it doesn't matter how much you think they will come to you, dirty bastards find a way to do it, even if it's acting like a kid to get to a kid.
One is over 18 now , but I do check , I just don't make it a `I'm checking every day` I feel there should be trust from both sides , more random spot checks , ill scroll his deleted stuff too , we have a `family whatsapp` and the youngest knows his number is for friends he actually knows face to face , the eldest did a lot of online gaming when he was younger and some of the stuff those kids used to say to each other (I bet they still do) shocked me

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Sorry Angie. I will NOT be in your box after all if you are watching sick s like that!!
@UnstableMabel2 you are besties with Tam & she is PLM or at least was. She had that Johnny in there last night along with others. She was thanking him for all he has done for her kids?? Wtf is that all about? All screen recorded so can not be denied. She brought you up as well.
do me you're slow to the party hun, were you still at Miller and Carter? This is yesterday's news. Catch up before writing a load of s no one really gives a do about. Ps nice try at having a dig at our mable, but this is not the crowd for you to be supported by.

Status
Not open for further replies.