Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
are fing for real?

telling someone to kill themselves

you are a vile little t wonder how your daughter would feel that her fing mother is telling people to kill themselves.
Come on kels. Let's hear you screaming. 🙉
MB is fing attention seeking liar. Everyone talks about her. Everyone knows she fakes it. She takes over your lives with her boring 😴 dribble ffs. Don't talk about who I talk to. You have all of tiktoks misfits in your boxes. That Nicky was always in Feistys slagging Tam off. Then we'd see her in Tams doing the same about Feisty.
Like I said before. I don't answer to anyone. I don't need anyone to back me or stand up for me. You do! End of.
I didnt see anything said about "go kill yourself" it's not something I would say! So only mind that came from is your fed up little pea brain babes 😘

Its been fun guys! Off now. Its dinner time. No steak tonight 😭😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
Thanks guys for all the advice about locking down social media. I was one of the idiots that had my full name as my user name in TT. Can't believe how stupid I've been 🥺
Hey don’t worry babe. We’ve all been there. I’ve been doxxed more times than I can remember. Mostly by people I thought were friends. Least you know now and it’s sorted xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorry for my tantrum earlier guyssss.

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.
That’s love heart eyes coz I feel you. Not that I like your tantrum x

Mar 2, 2024

We understand fface ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
MB is fing attention seeking liar. Everyone talks about her. Everyone knows she fakes it. She takes over your lives with her boring 😴 dribble ffs. Don't talk about who I talk to. You have all of tiktoks misfits in your boxes. That Nicky was always in Feistys slagging Tam off. Then we'd see her in Tams doing the same about Feisty.
Like I said before. I don't answer to anyone. I don't need anyone to back me or stand up for me. You do! End of.
I didnt see anything said about "go kill yourself" it's not something I would say! So only mind that came from is your fed up little pea brain babes 😘

It’s been fun guys! Off now. It’s dinner time. No steak tonight 😭😭😭😭
Can you two stop arguing it’s so boring and do it in private messages or something

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

Its been fun guys! Off now. Its dinner time. No steak tonight 😭😭😭😭
No one cares. do off

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

It is disgusting, but the lemmings won't pull Angie up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.