Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Sorry for my tantrum earlier guyssss.

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.
No apologies needed, I think most of us are feeling the same 😞

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
When I say everyone and nobody I don't mean us I mean outside of here. Not one person got in her box after and said anything to tell her off either. It's just sick. Out my mood now anyway 😅
The hypocrisy is strong on Angie's lives sadly. But I bet there were people thinking it, but not brave enough to say anything for fear of being banished.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
When I say everyone and nobody I don't mean us I mean outside of here. Not one person got in her box after and said anything to tell her off either. It's just sick. Out my mood now anyway 😅
i totally get what you mean, its like everyone just closes their eyes when it comes to flangie and it doesn't help when 'big creators' apologise and support her

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry for my tantrum earlier guyssss.

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.
Totally understand and we are all in the same heads pace when it comes to this awful situation 😢 the best we can do is hit ignore and hopefully they can piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.